Tuesday, April 18, 2000

story behind the name mozzybytes

This name was registered in India in 2000, it was really much earlier when it was uttered by my neice.

The story goes that she was visiting Bombay, India after many years of staying in Melbourne, Australia. During her stay she decided one day to sleep in the large living cum dinning room her dad's house had.

When I saw her the next morning her face was all red and I asked her what happened? She said two words 'mozzy bites'. At that time of course I laughed it off.

But later in 2000 when I was searching to find a name to register this word came to me and since I was in computers it made sence to convert the 'bites' to 'bytes'. So the name was born and since it was the internet boom was registered as a dotcom "mozzybytes.com"

No comments: